Invest With Us
Join An Investment Plan That Guarantees Up 42% ROI (Return on Investment).
To learn more about Basmall Investment, please scroll down after the form.
With a vision and mission of being the Africa leading E-commerce company, Bas Mall is taking the fore-front to becoming the African Amazon, and you can be an active part of this vision by investing with us today.
Invest with us and earn ROI every 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months for 1 to 5 years tenor and a full reimbursement of your investment capital at the end of your investment tenor.
Yes, you can invest with a minimum of N100,000 or a maximum of N100 million and earn 20% to 42% interest on your investment's capital in 12 months.
Why Invest With Bas Mall?
Bas Mall is an ecommerce company that has been in operation for over 5 years in Nigeria, with the vision & mission of providing technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of new technology to engage with their users and customers to operate in a more efficient way accross Africa.
Bas Mall was founded in 2017 by our CEO Mr Festus Basil under the parent company Bas Group which has been in business since the year 2009.
Over the years Bas Mall has done considerably well in terms of revenue growth and sustenance of industry relevance through dealings with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) direct importers.
In spite of the Covid-19 in 2020, Bas Mall was able to generate over $1,000,000 (N500,000,000) revenue in sales despite the pandemic and lock-down.
WHY ECOMMERCE IS THE NEW GOLD AND THE FUTURE
- Convenient: Imagine sitting at home or workplace, picking up your smartphone, surfing your desired product online and having it at your doorstep. Shopping online can be a lot more convenient than heading out to a shopping centre to find what you want.
- Save More: With online malls, customers can save the cost of transporting to a physical mall or shopping center to shop.
- Safe Shopping: Online shopping protects customers from unforeseen accidents, attacks and thefts on the way to a physical mall.
- Pandemic Friendly: During the Pandemic Lockdown, while most businesses and companies were locked down, eCommerce companies were up and running delivering customer's essential item orders to their homes.
- Job Creation: Ecommerce over the years has proven to have given jobs to different professions such as sales, logistics, information technology, procurement, production, etc and also supporting entrepreneurs.
- Disabled & Elderly: Those who suffer from disabilities, whether they are physical or mental, or old age can often struggle to go shopping in your regular physical shopping mall. This can become more of a problem when living greater distances from town centres. Online shopping allows these individuals to stay in the comfort of their own home when ordering the products and services they desire.
- Time Saving: Ordering an item online through an e-commerce site takes a lot less time when compared to travelling to your nearest store.
- 24/7 Availability: Mall that run online are constantly available at all hours providing there are no technical difficulties. This is a great advantage for a steady round the clock shopping experience or when you do not have the time to run down to the nearest physical mall to find the product you desire as you can simply order online.
E-COMMERCE GLOBAL, AFRICA AND NIGERIA STATISTICS
In 2020, the African e-commerce market was estimated to be worth $20 billion and forecasts that Industry revenues will reach USD 46 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.2% between 2020 and 2024., and between 2014 to 2018, the number of online shoppers on the continent increased annually, at an average growth rate of 18%, higher than the global average of 12%.
The eCommerce market in Nigeria. Nigeria is the 35th largest market for eCommerce with a revenue of US$5 billion in 2020, placing it ahead of Czech Republic and behind Israel. With an increase of 42%, the Nigerian eCommerce market contributed to the worldwide growth rate of 26% in 2020.
The global ecommerce market is expected to total $4.89 trillion in 2021. Today, that number is expected to reach 19.5% in 2021, a 45.8% increase in ecommerce market share over two years. Growth is expected to continue, reaching 21.8% by 2024, which translates to an 8.2 percentage point increase in just five years.
Is E-Commerce profitable in Africa?
As a duly registered company, we’ll be able to provide all our stakeholders more transparency than ever into our size, momentum and industry leadership. We hope this gives you confidence that you’ve partnered with an industry-leading platform that’s poised to innovate for many years to come.
Where We Invest Your Money?
There is an increasing demand in shopping with flexibility and convenience especially since the outbreak of the Covid19 pandemic. E-Commerce is currently the new gold in the market because it bridges the gap between a product and its customers and yet ensures the safety of every individual.
Bas Mall Online Shopping is a growing E-Commerce company that is making waves in the market and currently expanding its horizons across the African countries through;
- Stock inventory / Products
- Improved Logistics
- Jobs Creation
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Warehousing and Locations
- Distribution Centers
- Collection Centers
We are increasing our capabilities to meet the increasing demands in the market and investing with us would be a positive catalyst to enforce our growth.
How does the Investment Scheme WORK?
- Earn Interest every 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months.
- Choose your desired Investment plan and ROI RATE.
- Interest is calculated based on investment category and package.
How Do I Invest?
- Read through the investment information and details to your understanding before filling the Investment Form with your correct details, after which you will be redirected to the Payment Page.
- Continue to make payment to complete your investment. A notification will be sent to you automatically via Email or SMS notifying you that your investment has been received.
- After your payment is confirmed, we will send you a contract and agreement papers via email to sign, scan and send back to us.
- After your documents are received, your investment certificate will be prepared and sent to your email (softcopy) and to your address via courier (hardcopy)
- And that is all!
SILVER (12% - 20% ROI every 6 Months)
GOLD (19% - 31% ROI every 9 Months)
Do I Have To Do Anything Else?
Investing with us would not require you to do anything else. Invest and relax while we put your money to work generate you mouth-watering returns.
Is My Investment Secured?
Yes, your investment is secure and insured. We provide 100% security on your investment capital without any hassles.
Can I Withdraw or Cancel My Investment At Any Time:
- Yes, you can withdraw your capital at anytime but prior notice should be given on investments that are to be liquidated before tenure date.
- Liquidation of Investment before maturity or tenure date attracts a 10% Charge on Principal Investment.
- Roll Over: Freely roll over after investment tenor is completed if you wish not to withdraw your capital.
- Merging: Merge existing investment and a new investment to become one investment.
If you have further questions, please call us on 0700 227 6255, +234 814 998 0966 or send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org